Welcome to ® Claimant Portal
The iUS® Claimant Portal helps you manage your unemployment insurance (UI) account. Use this secure, self-service system to file and view your benefit claims.
With the iUS® Claimant Portal you can:
- Apply for a UI benefits claim.
- File a weekly certification for benefits.
- Manage your profile and account information.
- Access claim and overpayment details.
- View benefit payments and tax documents.
Questions about the iUS® Claimant Portal?
Find answers in these user guides.
Idaho Department of Labor will never ask for your credit card information in an email, text or phone call.
Be careful when using a computer in a public setting. Log out and close your browser before stepping away. This stops others from seeing your private information. To log out, select the Log Out link at the top of the screen.