Welcome to Employer Portal
Employer Portal is a secure, self-service system that allows you as an employer to manage your unemployment insurance tax account information with the Idaho Department of Labor.
With Employer Portal you can:
• File unemployment insurance tax reports
• Pay unemployment insurance taxes
• Report newly hired employees
• Report newly separated employees
• View unemployment insurance benefit charges
• Update worksite addresses and other profile information
If you are an employer, you must submit an Idaho Business Registration to create an unemployment insurance tax account.
If you are using a computer in a public setting, you must log out and close the browser before stepping away from the computer. This prevents unauthorized individuals from accessing secure information. Log out by selecting the "Log out" link at the top of the screen.
Create a New User Profile
Login to an Existing User Profile
- At least 8 characters long
- At least 1 letter (A-Z, a-z)
- At least 1 number (0-9)
- At least 1 symbol (!, %, #, etc.)