Monetary Redetermination Wage Review

If you are missing Idaho wages or if wages listed on your unemployment insurance claim do not belong to you, please read and complete this form. The Labor Department will only investigate wages for the period shown on your Monetary Determination. Be prepared to provide documentation such as pay stubs, W-2s, 1099s and/or Social Security card. Your request cannot be processed without documentation.

Do not use this form if you are missing wages from an out-of-state employer, military or the federal government.

If you need help completing this form or are missing out-of-state, military or federal government wages, please call the claim center at (208) 332-8942.